I slept SO much yesterday. Apparently funerals are exhausting, even for people on the outside. I slept from about 3:30-4:15pm, 4:30-8pm, then 11:30-9:45am. Kinda broken up, but still a lot of hours. Got free lunch at work today, and was able to give away my remote to someone in need, so I was able to spend some time w/Dave.
Big Brother was on tonight. WHY did James have to win Veto again? Damn him. There's a "problem" though. They (houseguests) are talking about taking Ivette out. If they do that, they're making a huge mistake. They need to stick to their original plan and get Sarah out, then James next week. I guess we'll see. I sure hope Kaysar comes back!!!
Mark Cohn (of "Walking In Memphis" fame) was shot during an attempted car-jacking over the weekend. In the head. And he was released from the hospital with minor injuries. Apparently it grazed his temple, but didn't penetrate his skull. Hopefully he's thanking his lucky stars. He was on tour with Suzanne Vega. Yeah, the "Luka" girl. (My name is Luka. I live on the second floor. I live upstairs from you...) Yikes. I knew those words. Hmm. Well anyway, that's my gossip for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment