Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I won't be speaking for a while...

At least not about college basketball. Or sports in general.

Except to say "Go Colts".

2 comments:

TC said...

*hugs*

I, too, am sad and depressed.

We'll drown our sorrows in pizza tomorrow night, huh?

I'm so excited you're going to do 3WW! I'll start posting the words earlier, and then post the story later to help people who want to write. How's that sound?

Kari said...

thanks, TC. I think I'm ok now. I actually listened to sports on the radio. I thought I'd have to take a day off. They're going to rebound...it's going to be ok!

As for 3WW, I'm going to have to work on it before i start participating. I went completely off on a tangent yesterday and ended up with 6 pages. I need to cut back a bit before I can participate!