Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I did it!

I met Rachael Ray!

I've been a fan for a while, and Tuesday she signed books at Border's in Minneapolis.

Yep, I drove to Minneapolis to meet Rachael Ray. We got in line at 8am, got our "you're in" wristbands at 9am, and waited until the signing started at 1pm.

She was more beautiful in person than you could ever imagine, and she was sweet and friendly.

And I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat!

She asked me to pose with her after we told her we'd driven 4+ hours. I wish she hadn't been signing her book at the time! But, she certainly didn't pose with everyone! It was listed as "no" on the rules!
(sorry for the quality of the photo. my friend was very excited and a little shaky!)

1 comment:

TC said...

That's exciting!

but the pic isn't just poor quality: it doesn't show up AT ALL! :(