Monday, October 23, 2006

A car that does WHAT?

I was wondering the other night what makes a Lexus such an expensive car. I wasn't sure if it was the quality of the car, or if it was just another brand name that everyone associates with the rich. Then I saw this video. (it takes a minute to get to the point, just give it a chance!)


The damn thing parallel parks itself. All you have to do is hit the brakes when it tells you to and forward straighten. That is worth $70,000, especially if you live in a big city with lots of on-street parking!

Oh, and the party on Saturday was good. They were very happy with the food. One of them even called me the next day to thank me! You're welcome, Shadow!

Almost forgot...THE PACKERS WON! WOOT!

1 comment:

TC said...

I think I really should get one of those. Except I generally don't have much love for ridiculously expensive cars. But parallel parks itself?!?! Man!

Glad the fiesta was a success!

Great game huh?!?! Oh it's nice to have both the Packers and the Badgers win on the same weekend for once! Woo hoo!